Friday, August 15, 2008

Bigfoot, Big Man


My Love Is Like A Bigfoot

Honey, you and I
We’re all lost out in the woods
You want me to be romantic
I want you to deliver the goods

You say I’m a Neanderthal
But you don’t even know how to spell it
I see trouble up ahead
But I don’t know how I can tell it

You say I talk too much, baby
I don’t know why you even mind it
You know, my love is like a Bigfoot
It’s probably out there
But you just can't find it.


I’m gonna put me on some big feet
That I made down in my basement
I’m going to run through the woods out back
For the general public’s amazement

While the Bigfoot hunters come around
And make their plaster casts
You will slap me in my big face
For trying to move in way too fast

You say I only want one thing, baby
Well, you might as well know, too
My love is like a Bigfoot
But feet aren’t the only big thing
That I want to show you.


Well, the Sci-Fi Channel wants an interview
And the Enquirer wants an exclusive
But still you treat me like a missing link
I don’t know why you’re so abusive

I’m going to bellow into the night
I’m going to emit strange, guttural sounds
Until you give in to my urgency
And come and lay this big man down

You know you want it, baby
You want to do that mammalian rite
You know, my love is like a Bigfoot
It walks behind a big log
And then it moves on out of sight.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1 comment:

George said...

Those big feet dry yet after Ike?